Theologienne

A divinity student blogs her faithful, progressive Catholicism.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

With This Blog, I Thee Wed

It's true. I can't top this today, so I'm not going to try. However, now might be a good time to announce that I've been working with my liturgist roommates on an ordination-via-blog service that we should be beta testing within the month. You'll be asked to generate a response to your comment to indicate a call from the community, and then to prostrate yourself in front of this text and cover your head. Then you click a button that says "Adsum" . . .

More seriously, though, props to the blog-newlyweds for making it eminently clear that the most important part of marriage is not the wedding. A simple gesture, integrated into their daily lives: I can think of many worse ways to start a lifetime journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home